Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beautiful Bilal


Bilal, the best-known unknown voice on many of our favorite records has a new album out after years of wait. One song in particular that I've had on repeat for the last couple days is called "Think It Over." Somehow this song has done something to me few songs have, something that since I was very young, I've always listened and looked for in music and film, which is to somehow perfectly mirror my own emotions and experiences. That's why this song is so special to me.

Bilal - Think It Over

1 comment:

  1. Although I appreciate you spreading the word on this song which I produced for Bilal, I kindly ask you to delete this link to download the song. Should you feel the need to post any audio of it, you should use the one from my SoundCloud player. Here's the link: http://soundcloud.com/88-keys/think-it-over You could also grab the code to embed a player here on your blog. Thanks in advance. Peace!

    ReplyDelete